This Campaign allows you to win a Nintendo Switch Console. Simply purchase our Travel Insurance or Personal Accident online or via any AXA intermediaries, and you will stand a chance to win a Nintendo Switch Console.
Purchase AXA Travel Insurance or Personal Accident Insurance online or via any AXA intermediaries, and stand a chance to win a Nintendo Switch Console.
This Campaign is organized by AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad (“AAGI”) which runs for three (3) months from 25th June 2019 until 25th September 2019. Both dates inclusive. (“Campaign Period”)
Eligibility and/or Qualifying Criteria
1. This Campaign is open to all Malaysians except employees of AXA Group of companies and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents or anyone connected or involved in the administration of this Campaign. All contestants must be aged 18 years and above.
2. All participants will not be required to register for this Campaign.
3. Participants are required to purchase one of the following Travel Insurance or Personal Accident Insurance from 25th June 2019 till 25th September 2019.
. a. AXA SmartTraveller
. b. AXA SmartTraveller Easy
. c. AXA SmartPA
. d. AXA SmartPA Easy
. e. AXA SmartPA Enhanced
4. For travel insurance policies, travelling date shall commence and end between 25th June 2019 to 31st December 2019.
5. Participants are required to purchase their policy via online or any AXA intermediaries.
6. Each policy purchased will be given a lucky draw entry to win the prize. The number of entries given will depend on the number of policies that was purchased.
7. Total of two (2) winners will be selected to win the prize at the end of this Campaign.
8. The prize is a unit of Nintendo Switch Console (full set) without any games; two (2) prizes will be given out.
9. The winners will be officially announced four (4) weeks after the Campaign Period. The selected winners are deemed as final and no other objection and/or feedback will be entertained.
10. This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Nintendo.
In appreciation to its loyal customers, AXA Malaysia (AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad & AXA Affin Life Insurance Berhad) will be absorbing the 6% goods and services tax (GST) to all its policyholders, as follows:
For more information, please click here to contact us.
Important Notice :
Please be informed that Service Tax will be implemented by the Government of Malaysia with effect from 1 September 2018 at a rate of six (6) per centum.
AXA Affin Insurance Malaysia reserves the right to collect from you an amount equivalent to the Service Tax payable on the applicable premium for the policy period, or in the event that the policy period commences before but expires after 1 September 2018, to collect from you an amount equivalent to the Service Tax payable on the applicable premium calculated from 1 September 2018 on a pro-rated basis.
Your obligation to pay Service Tax shall form part of the Terms and Conditions in your insurance policy.
The laws governing Service Tax are as per the Service Tax Act, 2018 and all Regulations passed by the Government of Malaysia from time to time.
For more info on taxable services under the Insurance & Takaful industry, kindly click here (Reference: B. Service Tax – Item 9)
Notis Penting :
Dimaklumkan bahawa Cukai Perkhidmatan akan dikuatkuasakan oleh Kerajaan Malaysia pada 1 September 2018 pada kadar enam (6) peratus.
AXA Affin Insurance Malaysia berhak memungut sejumlah amaun bayaran Cukai Perkhidmatan yang dikenakan ke atas premium yang ditetapkan semasa tempoh polisi, atau sekiranya tempoh polisi bermula sebelum dan berakhir selepas 1 September 2018, memungut daripada pemegang polisi amaun Cukai Perkhidmatan secara pro-rata yang dikenakan ke atas premium yang dikira bermula 1 September 2018.
Kewajipan membayar Cukai Perkhidmatan hendaklah tertakluk kepada Terma dan Syarat di dalam polisi Insurans anda. Undang-Undang yang mentadbir Cukai Perkhidmatan adalah Akta Cukai Perkhidmatan, 2018 dan segala Peraturan yang diluluskan oleh Kerajaan Malaysia dari masa ke semasa.
Untuk maklumat lanjut tentang Cukai Perkhidmatan yang dikenakan di bawah industri Insurans & Takaful, sila klik sini. (Rujukan: B. Service Tax – No. 9)