At AXA Malaysia, our mission is to give our customers peace of mind. We strive to build customer confidence by being a service provider that is ever ready to listen to and provide solutions for your insurance-related needs.
We genuinely want to resolve any problems you may have with your insurance policy. We welcome and value your feedback so that we may further improve our services to you. If we have not met your expectations in any way, please let us know. If we have exceeded your expectations, we would be glad to hear from you too.
In order to resolve any issues as quickly as possible, it is important that you give us as much information as possible when you contact us.
- Account Information - your full name, policy number(s), NRIC number or loan account number.
- Contact Details - your mobile phone number or other preferred method of contact (house number, alternate mobile phone number, email, etc). If you wish to be contacted only during certain hours, please let us know your preferred time between 8.30am to 5.30pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- Complaint Information - what your complaint is about, what happened, when did it occur and who was involved. If you have any documentation or evidence to support your complaint, kindly provide those to us as well.
- Customers will be served within 20 minutes.
- Responses from our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) are instant.
- Your call will be answered within 20 seconds.
- Simple enquiries are responded to on the spot.
- Cases which require further review will be responded to within 10 working days. We will notify you should more time be required.
- An automated acknowledgement will be sent to you upon receipt of your email.
- Emails will be responded to within 5 working days from the date of receipt.
- Correspondence will be responded to within 10 working days from the date of receipt.
- For cases which cannot be resolved within the timeframe stated above, you will be informed of the progress and status of your case regularly until it is resolved.
We strive to make your claims experience a simple one.
For straight through claims, our service turnaround time is within 14 days upon complete submission of claim.
For claims that require further investigation, you will be notified accordingly once investigation is complete. If you are not satisfied with our claim decision, you may submit your appeal in writing to our Customer Service for review.
AXA Affin General Insurance
Customer Service Centre,
Ground Floor Wisma Boustead,
71 Jalan Raja Chulan,
50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 03-2170 8282
Fax: 03-2031 7282
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
(Excluding public holidays)
AXA AFFIN Life Insurance
Customer Care, Head Office
8th Floor Chulan Tower,
No 3 Jalan Conlay,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 03-2117 6688
Fax: 03-2117 3698
Operating Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:30pm,
and Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
You can also reach us via online contact form here.
If the appeal is declined and you are still not satisfied with the decision, you may write to us within 6 months from the date of our claims decision.
We have a Personal Data Policy which ensures the safety and security of the usage of clients’ information. The Personal Data Policy has in place strong security measures, responsible privacy standards, safe operations of its delivery channel for data transmission between the insured and the insurer and strict guidelines on the usage of clients’ information by its employees.
We reserve the right to accept or reject an application to purchase any of our products. We will inform the applicant of the rejection and will also state the grounds for rejecting the application generally within 5 working days.
AXA Malaysia is committed to fraud control with an emphasis on proactive prevention, putting in place detection measures in its effort to reduce possibilities which could lead to fraud. We believe in zero tolerance to fraud. Thus, when a fraud is detected, suspected or alleged, we are committed to fully investigate the matter. We will work closely with the relevant authorities to ensure that justice is served and implement measures to recover as well as to minimize losses.