Sharing is caring – and absolutely rewarding!
Invite your friends to hop on the AXA eMedic train, and you could earn one year’s premium* worth of Touch 'N Go credits!
How it works:
- You will receive a unique code in your welcome email upon purchase of AXA eMedic.
- Send the code to your family and friends and encourage them to protect themselves!
- For every AXA eMedic purchase using your code, you will earn RM50 Touch 'N Go eWallet credits and they will earn RM20 Touch 'N Go eWallet credits.
- For every 5 successful referrals, you will be rewarded with Touch 'N Go eWallet credits worth one year’s premium* of AXA eMedic!
- From 4th October until 31st December 2021, for every 3 successful referrals, you will be rewarded with Touch 'N Go eWallet credits worth half a year’s premium* of AXA eMedic!
For each successful referral with your referral code:
You earn: RM50 Touch ‘N Go eWallet credits. (Sharer)
Your friend earns: RM20 Touch ‘N Go eWallet credits. (Friend)
3 successful referrals (Alpha Sharer): Touch ‘N Go eWallet credits worth HALF A YEAR* of AXA eMedic premium. (From 4th October to 31st December 2021).
5 successful referrals (Super Sharer): Touch ‘N Go eWallet credits worth ONE YEAR* of AXA eMedic premium.
*Calculated based on your policy premium.
Note: For Family Plan purchases, each policy is counted individually.
- Care & Share referral programme ("Campaign") is available for available for AXA AFFIN Life Insurance Berhad (“AXA AFFIN Life”) digital insurance customers. All participants must be aged 18 and above.
- This Campaign is available for all new and existing customers.
- Employees of AXA Group of companies and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents or anyone connected or involved in the administration of this Campaign are excluded from participation in this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, either as a Sharer or a Friend, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- Campaign period is valid from 14th June 2021 until 31st December 2021, and all sign-ups must be made within the specified dates.
- Referral codes can only be used for AXA eMedic, AXA AFFIN Life's digital medical card purchases.
- Sharer and Friend will receive their respective Rewards at least 1 month after Friend successfully signs up.
- Sharers who refer 3 Friends (Alpha Sharer) will receive Reward at least 90 days after the successful sign up of the 3rd Friend.
- Sharers who refer 5 Friends (Super Sharer) will receive Reward at least 90 days after the successful sign up of the 5th Friend.
- Alpha Sharer prize is given out for every 3 successful purchases and multiple wins per customer are allowed, only from 4th October to 31st December 2021.
- Super Sharer prize is given out for every 5 successful purchases and multiple wins per customer are allowed.
- Rewards are non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items or otherwise, partially or wholly.
- For the avoidance of doubt, parents or legal guardians who successfully sign up for their child are eligible for the Rewards.
- AXA AFFIN Life reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to amend and/or vary these terms and conditions, including but not limited to cancelling, suspending, extending, or terminating this Campaign without any notice or liability to any party, and all participants shall be bound by these amendments.
- AXA AFFIN Life may, at its sole discretion, exchange or substitute the Rewards for another reward of equivalent or similar value at any time without prior notice. AXA AFFIN Life makes no representation or warranty whatsoever in respect of the Rewards, whether as to the quality or merchantability or fitness for purpose or performance or otherwise whatsoever. AXA AFFIN Life is not an agent of the supplier of the products and services comprising the Rewards or vice versa. Any disputes should be resolved directly with the supplier. Redemption and use of the Rewards are also subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- By participating in this Campaign, you agree that AXA AFFIN Life is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with this Campaign (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill) or as a consequence of the use of any Rewards or due to any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of AXA AFFIN Life or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant grants AXA AFFIN Life permission to use, publish or feature his/her full name (“Required Personal Data”) for the purpose of winner announcement, marketing, advertising, and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate solely in relation to this Campaign in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 without any compensation or need for prior notification.
- AXA AFFIN Life’s decision is final and binding on all participants. No correspondence, complaints or appeal will be entertained. Entries that do not comply with all the terms and conditions set out in this document shall be invalid.
- AXA AFFIN Life Insurance reserves the right to withhold Rewards to our satisfaction for investigative purposes, if we suspect fraudulent sign-ups or fake accounts are being used or any non-compliance with above rules.
- encourage family and friends to use your code when signing up for our digital product.
- send them links to our digital products for them to make an informed decision.
- share your referral code on social media and messenger platforms to spread awareness.
- sign up on behalf of others.
- answer health questions on behalf of others during the buying process.
- use money to advertise referral code.
Care & Share referral programme is organized by:
AXA AFFIN Life Insurance Berhad
8th Floor, Chulan Tower,
No.3 Jalan Conlay,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Any enquiries regarding the Care & Share referral programme should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In appreciation to its loyal customers, AXA Malaysia (AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad & AXA Affin Life Insurance Berhad) will be absorbing the 6% goods and services tax (GST) to all its policyholders, as follows:
For more information, please click here to contact us.
Important Notice :
Please be informed that Service Tax will be implemented by the Government of Malaysia with effect from 1 September 2018 at a rate of six (6) per centum.
AXA Affin Insurance Malaysia reserves the right to collect from you an amount equivalent to the Service Tax payable on the applicable premium for the policy period, or in the event that the policy period commences before but expires after 1 September 2018, to collect from you an amount equivalent to the Service Tax payable on the applicable premium calculated from 1 September 2018 on a pro-rated basis.
Your obligation to pay Service Tax shall form part of the Terms and Conditions in your insurance policy.
The laws governing Service Tax are as per the Service Tax Act, 2018 and all Regulations passed by the Government of Malaysia from time to time.
For more info on taxable services under the Insurance & Takaful industry, kindly click here (Reference: B. Service Tax – Item 9)
Notis Penting :
Dimaklumkan bahawa Cukai Perkhidmatan akan dikuatkuasakan oleh Kerajaan Malaysia pada 1 September 2018 pada kadar enam (6) peratus.
AXA Affin Insurance Malaysia berhak memungut sejumlah amaun bayaran Cukai Perkhidmatan yang dikenakan ke atas premium yang ditetapkan semasa tempoh polisi, atau sekiranya tempoh polisi bermula sebelum dan berakhir selepas 1 September 2018, memungut daripada pemegang polisi amaun Cukai Perkhidmatan secara pro-rata yang dikenakan ke atas premium yang dikira bermula 1 September 2018.
Kewajipan membayar Cukai Perkhidmatan hendaklah tertakluk kepada Terma dan Syarat di dalam polisi Insurans anda. Undang-Undang yang mentadbir Cukai Perkhidmatan adalah Akta Cukai Perkhidmatan, 2018 dan segala Peraturan yang diluluskan oleh Kerajaan Malaysia dari masa ke semasa.
Untuk maklumat lanjut tentang Cukai Perkhidmatan yang dikenakan di bawah industri Insurans & Takaful, sila klik sini. (Rujukan: B. Service Tax – No. 9)