Frequently asked questions
1. Who is eligible to apply?
Applications are open to all Malaysian fresh graduate (minimum Bachelor Degree holder).
2. As a graduate from a university outside Malaysia, can I apply for the Programme?
Yes. We welcome all graduates (minimum Bachelor Degree holder) from any universities to apply.
3. I am studying overseas at the moment. Can I apply for the Programme?
Of course! And we hope to see you in our full day assessment in Malaysia should you be shortlisted. But kindly note that the travel and accommodation cost incurred will not be covered by the Company.
1. How do I apply for the Programme?
You may apply through our online application platform. Please click here to apply.
2. When is the deadline for the submission of application?
All applications need to be submitted latest by 9 October 2020.
3. When is the intake for this Programme?
The intake will be for January 2021.
4. Will I be notified if I am not selected?
Yes. You will receive a status update on your application via email.
5. I have completed my degree, but have yet to attend my graduation, can I apply?
Yes, as long as you already have your final transcript in your final year.
6. I have start working for a company, can I still apply?
Yes, as long as your working experience is less than a year.
1. How many departments do I rotate during the Programme?
You will be given different exposure through up to five (5) job rotations in various key departments.
2. What is covered under technical training?
You will need to attend series of basic technical insurance training such as Introduction to General Insurance, Certificate of the Malaysian Insurance Institute, etc.
3. What is the salary and benefits package for the Programme?
AXA offers competitive salaries and you will be able to obtain information about salaries and benefits during the selection process.
4. As a graduate trainee, am I required to do product selling?
No. You are NOT required to do product selling.
5. What happen if I perform well throughout the 12 months’ programme?
You will have an opportunity to be offered a permanent role upon completion of the programme.