Dear valued customers,
Hope you are well and safe.
Further to the announcement by the Government that all economic sectors and businesses can resume operation under the new conditional MCO (subject to conditions and standard operating procedure), please be informed that AXA Affin General Insurance branches nationwide will re-open on 13th May 2020.
Please note that we will continue to limit the operational level at our branches to ensure that we are in compliance with the standard operating procedure and BNM policy to protect our customers, business partners and employees.
We strongly encourage you to limit essential travels and consider the convenience of reaching out to us via the below support channels:
· Call our Customer Service Hotline at +603 2170 8282 (Mon-Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm)
· Email email@example.com
· Digital payment instead of over the counter
· Utilise the drop box placed at the front door of our branches to drop your document(s)
· Visit https://support.axa.com.my for all claim submissions.
· Contact 24/7 hotline for emergency health, travel and motor cases, as below.
· Individual & Group Health Insurance (Asia Assistance): + 603 7628 3730
· Group Health (MediExpress): 1-300-80-0020
· Group Health (MiCare): 1-300-88-9979
· Personal Accident SmartPA/ SmartPA Easy (Asia Assistance): + 603 7628 3730
· Personal Accident SmartPA Enhanced (MediExpress): 1-300-80-0020
· AXA Motor Roadside Assistance: 1800-88-1033 (for towing services only)
· Emergency Travel Assistance: +603 2142 0399
Should you need to visit to our branches, you are advised to abide by the precautionary measures listed below:
· observe strict social distancing (1-meter distance at all times) and follow the markings on the floor/ seats
· use face mask at all times (before entering the branches and during the visit)
· use the hand sanitizer before entering
· undergo health screening at the entrance
· refrain from entering the branch if you are unwell, or have been exposed to someone sick, or have just returned to Malaysia
· provide your contact information as required by regulatory body for possible contact tracing
As we strive to serve you to the best of our abilities, we seek your kind patience during this period should there be any delay in our response(s) to your queries.
In appreciation to its loyal customers, AXA Malaysia (AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad & AXA Affin Life Insurance Berhad) will be absorbing the 6% goods and services tax (GST) to all its policyholders, as follows:
For more information, please click here to contact us.
Important Notice :
Please be informed that Service Tax will be implemented by the Government of Malaysia with effect from 1 September 2018 at a rate of six (6) per centum.
AXA Affin Insurance Malaysia reserves the right to collect from you an amount equivalent to the Service Tax payable on the applicable premium for the policy period, or in the event that the policy period commences before but expires after 1 September 2018, to collect from you an amount equivalent to the Service Tax payable on the applicable premium calculated from 1 September 2018 on a pro-rated basis.
Your obligation to pay Service Tax shall form part of the Terms and Conditions in your insurance policy.
The laws governing Service Tax are as per the Service Tax Act, 2018 and all Regulations passed by the Government of Malaysia from time to time.
For more info on taxable services under the Insurance & Takaful industry, kindly click here (Reference: B. Service Tax – Item 9)
Notis Penting :
Dimaklumkan bahawa Cukai Perkhidmatan akan dikuatkuasakan oleh Kerajaan Malaysia pada 1 September 2018 pada kadar enam (6) peratus.
AXA Affin Insurance Malaysia berhak memungut sejumlah amaun bayaran Cukai Perkhidmatan yang dikenakan ke atas premium yang ditetapkan semasa tempoh polisi, atau sekiranya tempoh polisi bermula sebelum dan berakhir selepas 1 September 2018, memungut daripada pemegang polisi amaun Cukai Perkhidmatan secara pro-rata yang dikenakan ke atas premium yang dikira bermula 1 September 2018.
Kewajipan membayar Cukai Perkhidmatan hendaklah tertakluk kepada Terma dan Syarat di dalam polisi Insurans anda. Undang-Undang yang mentadbir Cukai Perkhidmatan adalah Akta Cukai Perkhidmatan, 2018 dan segala Peraturan yang diluluskan oleh Kerajaan Malaysia dari masa ke semasa.
Untuk maklumat lanjut tentang Cukai Perkhidmatan yang dikenakan di bawah industri Insurans & Takaful, sila klik sini. (Rujukan: B. Service Tax – No. 9)